RRB is going to conduct RRB NTPC Examination soon, so in this post I am going to post some of most important Current Affairs question with their answer.
What is RRB NTPC Examination!
The RRB NTPC is a competitive exam for the non-technical posts conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. The full form of NTPC is Non-Technical Popular Categories.
RRB NTPC 2019 Most Important Question with their answer
1. Who became the first Indian Wrestler to qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
Answer : Vinesh Phogat.
2. In which country is the tallest tower in South Asia unveiled ?
Answer : Sri Lanka.
3. Each year World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is celebrated on !
Answer : Friday, 8 May.
4. Pandit Jasraj has established his reputation in which of the following fields?
Answer : Music .
5. Who is the director of the Indian documentary film ‘Moti Bagh’ nominated for the 2019 Oscars?
Answer : Nirmal Chandra
6. Who won the 2019 IBSF World Billiards Championship title in Myanmar?
Answer : Pankaj Adwani.
7. Which scientist discovered the radioactive element radium?
Answer : Marie Curie.
8. Tripitakas are sacred books of a) Hindus b) Jews c) Jains d) Buddhists.
Answer : d) Buddhists
9) Which Indian cricketer has been appointed the first Chancellor of Rai Sports University in Sonipat?
Answer : Kapil Dev
10) When was the Howdy Modi program organized?
Answer : 22th September, 2019.
11. In which country will the FIFA Under 17 Women’s World Cup 2020 be held?
Answer : India.
12. Which state government has decided to ban private practice of government doctors?
Answer : Andhra Pradesh
13. SYED MUSHTAQ ALI TROPHY is associated with
a) Hockey b) Cricket c) Basketball d) Football.
Answer : Cricket
14. Who won 2019 Cricket World cup (ODI) .
Answer : England
15. In Human beings the process of digestion of food begins in a) Stomach b) Food Pipe c) Mouth
d) Small Intestine .
Answer : C) Mouth.
16.Which of the following organism have parasitic mode of nutrition?
Answer : b) Plasmodium
17.Name the first enzyme that mix with food in the digestive tract?
d) None of the above
Answer : c) Amylase
18.The solution of one of the following compounds will conduct electricity. This compound is:
Answer: c) CaCl2 (calcium chloride)
Explanation: CaCl2 form ionic bond and so will conduct electricity.
19. Which of the following in biology is the energy currency of cells?
Answer: c) ATP
20. Which animal has three-chambered heart?
Answer: b) Lizard (Generally Amphibians and reptiles has 3 chambered heart)